Bardwell Valley Golf Club offers a range of affordable membership options to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Why join Bardwell Valley Golf club?
- No application fee
- Flexible payment options – Pay in full or via monthly direct debit
- Free social play
- Family membership options
- Our membership year runs from 1 June to 31 July (fees are calculated on a pro rata basis)
- Access to members’ locker room
- Access to all Club facilities
- Regular golf events and social activities
|Category||Annual Fee||Bar Account||Playing Rights||Competition Fee||Social
|Platinum||$1500||$300 Incl||7 Days||$13||Nil|
|Gold||$850||$150 Incl||7 Days||$18||Nil|
|Silver||$650||$150 Incl||6 Days||$20||Nil|
|Bronze||$500||$100 Incl||7 Days||$25||Nil|
|Junior (u18)||$110||nil||7 Days||$15||Nil|
|Blue||$300||$50 Incl||5 Days||$32||$20|
Membership Application – Apply Pay & Play
- CLICK HERE to download a copy of our Application Form.
- Email your Application to firstname.lastname@example.org or provide it to one of our friendly staff at the Bar or in the Pro Shop
- Pay the membership fee or start your payment plan.
You can then enter competitions, or play a practice round or play socially.
Within 5 – 10 business days you will receive:
- Bardwell Valley Golf Club Membership card – This card records your membership category and Bar Account balance. Present this to our friendly Bar staff to receive membership rates on bar refreshments.
- Golf Link membership card – This card records your Golf Link number for official handicap purposes (now managed by Golf Australia). Use your Golf Link number to monitor your handicap via the Golf Australia website.
Welcoming New Members
Bardwell Valley Golf Club welcomes all new members and we endeavour to make you ‘feel at home’ and part of our collegiate and fun environment.
Upon joining, our friendly members will endeavour to:
- Say hello and introduce you to the Club Captain, Men’s and Ladies’ Captains, our Club Professional, and other members
- Explain how and when competitions are run
- Provide a tour of the Club’s facilities
- Arrange for you to receive a copy of the Members’ Programme (fixture booklet) and Rules of Golf
- Demonstrate how to sign up for a competition and enter your competition score into our Slice system
- Answer any questions you may have.