Dear Members & Visitors.
In line with today’s announcement increased restrictions come into effect from 5.00 pm today, 9th July 2021. Whilst golf is still a permitted exercise the following local rules will be enforced at Bardwell Valley Golf Club:
1) All customers must sign in using the Service NSW QR code
2) One customer only permitted inside the ProShop at any time & mask must be worn
3) Two players maximum per group
4) One player only to ride per cart
5) Proof of ID must be produced as evidence you reside within our LGA or within a 10km radius (we reserve the right to refuse entry should you be unable/unwilling to comply)
6) All major events have been postponed (e.g. BVGC Matchplay C’ship, Keno Ambrose qualifier) & new dates tba.
7) Arrive 20 mins prior to your scheduled tee time & do not congregate after completion of play – kindly depart the premises asap.
The map shows a 10km radius from Bardwell Valley Golf Club – if you reside outside of this you are unable to play golf here.
Check if you have visited a location with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days. Then follow the NSW Health advice.
BARDWELL VALLEY GOLF COURSE
DIRECTIONS GOOGLE MAP
Bardwell Valley Golf Club is located 12km south of the Sydney CBD, within 6km of the domestic airport, and is accessible via the M5/Bexley Road, or Forest Road, Bexley. Click here for Google Maps directions.
Welcome to Bardwell Valley Golf Club, home to one of Sydney’s most friendly golf clubs and a challenging par 62 course
Affectionately known as “The Valley”, the course was carved out of original bushland on the slopes running around and to Bardwell Creek. The course opened in 1964 with just 9 holes, expanding some years later to a 12 hole course, and finally reaching 18 holes in 1978.
The lush vegetation and tree-lined fairways through our small, but picturesque valley make for an enjoyable and challenging game.
While the sweeping balconies of the club house offer picturesque views of the course and the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing drink and meal.
Everyone is welcome and we invite you to enjoy our Club facilities. We hope to see you soon.