Golf Lessons Terms and Conditions
Our PGA Certified Professional, Ross Forsythe, has more than 25 years’ experience in providing coaching and lessons to golfers of all ages and abilities. As a coaching professional, he is skilled in all aspects of the game, and aims to help you reach your goals and ensure you continue to enjoy the game of golf., please call us on 02 9567 7600
Credit Card Transactions
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars.
All Prices quoted within Bardwell Valley Golf Course website include GST unless otherwise stated.
GOLF LESSONS OPERATING HOURS
Monday 8am to 4pm
Wednesday 8am to 4pm
Friday 8am to 4pm
Please check Operating hours on public holidays.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Please choose carefully, once classes have been paid for there are NO REFUNDS
• MORE than 24 hours’ notice PRIOR to the start time of a lesson gives you the option of rescheduling your booking.
• LESS than 24 hours’ notice prior the start time of a lesson will not enable you to reschedule or receive a credit for the cost of the lesson cancelled.
• Weather – If Bardwell Valley Golf Club needs to cancel a lesson due to weather or other reasons beyond our control, your lesson will be rescheduled.
• Player Credits have a 3 month expiry date from the date the credit is created.
SELECTION OF GOLF CLINICS
If you are unsure of which Clinic or instructor would best suit your needs, please call us on 02 9567 7600 or follow this link to our website
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
Customers must follow staff directions at all times. Aggressive behaviour towards staff or other customers will not be tolerated.
Please view Code of Conduct. – Safety Rules at BVGC to be entered
NO SMOKING POLICY
Smoking is not permitted at BARDWELL VALLEY GOLF COURSE
Please be advised that you may contact Management if you feel that you have been unfairly treated.
For confidentiality please email firstname.lastname@example.org